2013年6月14日星期五

Writer's Block



Have you ever had writer’s block? Have you ever felt that you sucked at writing? Have you ever focused on the formats first before focusing on the real topic? These rhetorical questions are what exactly I had; ever since I learn how to write an essay or even a simple paragraph up until the last year of high school. I don’t doubt that other people have same problems that I had. However, this writing class changed my writing style starting with the format to the rhetorical situation. The best writing components that I learned from this class are the format and the rhetorical writing. When we write something, we have to think outside box. If I refer an essay as a jail, we have to break the jail in order to write a good essay that is not chained by the heavy rules.

没有评论:

发表评论