2013年5月20日星期一

Reading Respond

In our daily life, we could easily find a bunch of different things that is related in to art in general. Especially those objects are really close to graphic design. There is a reading assignment that we had in class which talked about the stop sign. Simply, I loved the reading, it inspires me to design something that is similar to what the reading had, and it made me think about some other designs while I read the article. Anyway, the stop sign, the most practical obvious object that everyone can understand. Its design is simply a red octagon shaped sign with a word, stop. Usually, red represents something important or stop. Because of that kind of symbol, people does not need to take time to figure out what the sign means, because they can feel by color, object, and even the meaning of the word itself. From the reading, I learned how the symbol was important, again.

没有评论:

发表评论